About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Holiday's celebrated August 19th


" Black Cow " Root Beer Float Day
Dress as a root beer float xD

National Aviation Day
Dress as a pilot or stewardess

National Hot & Spicy Foods Day
Dress Hot & spicy xD Meaning food ofc lol

National Medical Dosimetrist Day
They are part of the radiation oncology team.. You could dress as dr or a nurse

National Patio Day!!!
Dress like a potato!

National Sand Castle & Sculpture Day-
Dress like you are going to the beach!

World Humanitarian Day!
This is to honor those who help others even in the face of danger.. You could dress as a super hero, angel.. etc

World Photo Day!
Dress like you are going to have a fancy/ normal photo taken!

Thank you all again for joining in these, again please try and get a hold of me if you do join so i can add you to my blog.. you can post on my gb, msg me on any of my back ups.. or my main but i may not get msgs on my main.. The best way to get a hold of me is to email me at hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com , Msg on face book or Imvu.. I do reply to all msgs from there

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive