About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2015

QOTD- August 25th


Which would you rather do?

Wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?

Well i do all those things but mow the lawn... I am very clean person so I have a clean house and bed room, bathroom etc.. everything has to be set in it's place lol

6 comments:

  1. Clean the bathroom o,o I look cleaning the bathroom lol xD c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the idea of cleaning a toilet, but I am also a clean person so wouldn't mind doing any of the others xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i think I may be the only one who loves to clean.. I really do love to clean.. anything frm dusting, to dishes.. the only things i hate to do cleaning wise.. is putting the laundry and the dishes frm the dish washer away.. I dnt mind doing laundry.. I just hate to have to fold and hang clothes ppmsl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Washing the dishes which I probably do once in a blue moon xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wash the dishes, I love bubbles ^0^ xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive