About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Wednesday's QOTD- 08/19



Im not going to answer this one has a lot of ppl know anyways, so let me tell you about something else..

This one is game related... Loosing someone I was vry close too.. I still think of the person daily..

<33hollyrenee

12 comments:

  1. Idk tbh, I never thought i would be so expericed at my age? Im so blessed tbh, and im sure you can agree I sound a lot older thn I am?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure yourt older?? Lol jks.. yes you do sound a lot older <3

      Delete
  2. Idk o.o I never imagined that I would meet my fave author but I did cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and Hayley go to meet someone frm Zoey101 but i forget who it was.. i know it was a guy lol

      Delete
    2. You lucky duck x-o Tht was my fave show when I was youngerrr

      Delete
    3. I nvr liked the show but my sisters especially Kaylyn love it.. Im like yuck (i)

      Delete
  3. Having so much amazing, lovely, kind and sweet online friends ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost my dad at 12 years old :/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive