About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Question of the day- Monday 08/17


Name 4 things you do not like?

1. The dark
2. A meat called Liver..lol I can remember my mom and dad making me trying it one time and I almost threw up
3. Sunny days.. Yes you read right.. I do not like sunny days I would have it cloudy.. (i)
4. Being away frm home

14 comments:

  1. 1.) Imvu
    2.) Judgy people
    3.) RUNNING UGHHGHGHGNGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHG
    4.) Hm, idk

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Our Prime minister
    2) Steven Moffat
    3) Authors who kill off my fave characters
    4) Joss Whedon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. I AGREE WITH THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL O,O

      Delete
    2. I knew either you or Cat would get it!! xDDD

      Delete
  3. 1) The sun & UV light.
    2) All the medication I have to take every day .-.
    3) Not being able to eat dairy of gluten.
    4) Liver the meat! (my mom & dad ate it once a week. I threw up)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have take a lot of med's myself daily i think i take about at least 10 med's a day..

      Delete
  4. 1) Depression
    2) Backstabbers
    3) People who use me
    4) People who always say no xD like take a risk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with all 4.. why didnt i think of any of these they are all things i dnt like lol

      Delete
  5. 1. Rock music...
    2. School...
    3. People who do not type in proper english, example- Yush I ish bootiful (I hate people who speak like that!)
    4. You stalking me reading this ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i agree Jim.. I wouldnt know to speak like tht <3

      Delete
  6. 1. A lot of people
    2. People who use bad grammar >_<
    3. People who use me because I guess I give in a lot
    4. People who misspell the easiest words. Then again, when I was little I used to spell have as haft. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol i cant say anything about the grammar as " shorten " words on here a lot.. it is not because i dnt know how to spell thm im to lazy I guess and not to mention I make so many typos O,O

      Delete

Blog Archive