About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 17, 2015

Tuesday Question of the day August 18th


Sort of a silly question..I wanted a nice ? to go with this picture..

 who or wht was the last thing or person you hugged?

The last person I hugged was my sister Kaykay.. she is so cute... I love her to pieces xD

14 comments:

  1. Hmm, well just a sec ago a virturally hugged aly, i hugged my dad before i slept last night so him O..O i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL your book? it must be good if gets huggies xD

      Delete
    2. It was a really good book but I wasnt hugging it for that reason xD I read it again for the second time and I cried my eyes out because they killed off the main character's boyfriend and we cried together xDD

      Delete
    3. The Assassin's Blade. Prequel to the Throne of Glass, The Midnight Crown and Heir of Fire. Queen of Shadows comin out soon EE>

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhhh! You picked this picture just for me didn't you! Cats! Meow! Meow! Idk who I last hugged if I did it was a long time ago, probs my little sister Ellie
    Oh wait Holly scratch that I hate this cat it said "I has" not I have errrrrrrrr! Feel like whacking my head against a wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jo you're so obsessed with grammar :D

      Delete
    2. Lol I hate it whn i type to fast and i mispell a lot of words or wht i type makes no sense lol i look so stupid a lot xD

      Delete

Blog Archive