About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Question of the day August 12


Wht is your favorite dessert?

Ohhh I have several.. I love Strawberry Cakes, Chocolate Icecream with Whipped cream, Chocolate Syrup, Peanut butter on top, I also like Black Tie Cheese Cake!! " Made by Olive Garden lol

11 comments:

  1. My favourites are profiteroles and a chocolate mousse my dad makes xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I think there dough balls with chocolate sauce in <33

      Delete
    3. Profiteroles are bad for my health xD I eat too many ;-;

      Delete
  2. It is dessert. Who cares? If it is dessert imma eat in whatever it is xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. profiteroles is one of my faves like Cat xD and choc ice cream syrup whipped cream with a few chopped up srawberries and just some sprinkels (i)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG PROFITERLOES!!! :O I LOVE EM. I also like apple crumble and Battenberg (the one with marzipan) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds yummy (l), I love nuttella and oreos EE> o,o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol i still dnt know wht they are xD I have heard of Doughnut holes..

    ReplyDelete
  7. there like a pastery cream and choclate so heaven (l)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive