About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Friends


Msp got a treat my sister hayhay logged on for the afternoon and hung out with 2 of my dearest friends Pinkie & Jim.. Thank you both for making her have s much fun and feeling welcome <3


Me, Pac, Lilz an Pinkie at the mall



Yes I now have a boyfriend on Msp.. (i) Here he is.. Me and Pac just hanging out <33


Thank you so much for tis art book Katelin.. Its beautiful.. <33



Thank you so much Virose for this new face book cover I love it tbh!!! We look awesome xD



Loly dressing up as Lazy Days.. Thank you so much Loly



8 comments:

  1. Man, I really need to come to the mall with you at some point (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldnt be able to reach her for the screaming fangirls xD

      Delete
    2. Lol just stalk her when you're not on lag free :P To think of it I'm such a stalker but have never done that o,o

      Delete
  2. So do I lol, I hungout with Hayley a few days ago lol and me jim, pinky and Hayley played truth or dare lool;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. np! I spent the whole day with her and Jim xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust her to get the picture with my burger ans sunkist :O and we spend like 6 hours idek

      Delete
  4. Its funny now everytime hayhaysmiley is logged on to they think its her whn its not.. so i have to hurry change the stat xD <33 I have nvr played truth or dare on msp lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive