About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August 27th- Holiday's Celebrated- Themes

1st i want to start by saying sorry for not coming on yesterday.. i was vry tired and I was not home.. so I didnt have time to log on to the laptop really at all.. With this said here is today's Themes




" The Duchess " who wasnt day- You can dress as Royality

Just Because Day- This is the day you can do something just because you wanted too..- Dress free style... or dress how you normally would not dress

Kiss Me Day-  Dress in red to show love <33

National Banana's Lovers Day- another good day for Banana Bae's.. Dress as a Banana or dress in yellow

National Petroleum Day- Basically celebrating Gas lol.. I have no idea how to dress for this

National Pots de Creme Day- This is a vanilla custard like dessert with sauces.. & also celebrated with other desserts.. You could dress as Dessert!!

Tarzan Day- I believe the name says it all.. You could dress as Tarzan or his girl friend.. Even his monkey would be an awesome costume..

Thoughtful Thursday- This is where you are more aware of other people's feelings thn your own.. You could help a little more today if you want.. or maybe dress in white " does not have to be angeling", and or blue.. sounds like " thoughtful colors"

I hope you all enjoy today! if you make costume to try & and let me know so i can add you to a friends blog posting..

<33hollyrenee


2 comments:

  1. Hey Hollu, I'm a big fan, and I was wondering if you'd like an edit? My msp is =suki=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suki, I can try whn i get back to msp but if you ever want to show me something you can email me hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com tht I am sure to get your msgs <3

      Delete

Blog Archive