About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Msp's upcoming theme


You know at one time there was a time I actually couldnt wait until Thursdays.. well i sort still cant but any hoo.. Here is the up coming theme for Msp.. I tell you wht I am so tired of beach themes I know it is summer.. But wht about a theme with occupations? Back to school? Maybe even another Family one.. The animations and all the hairs, clothes etc.. are some wht the same..Thn not to mention charging 1000's of star coins or even a lot a of diamonds for a hair and or animation.. Sme day soon I bet msp will be a pay only site.. Tht is wht it boils down to, because most people cant afford the items

I wish msp would go by wht the players want maybe even vote?? Whos with me? lol

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Why charge so many starcoins? Its not like they get payed in starcoins or anything. I see so many people, both non VIP and VIP, spending a lot of money on outfits, so they keep having to add to their Wl :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember whn I 1st started msp whn 500 star coins was a lot. now its like one of the cheapest prices.. i so agree.. money money money

      Delete
  2. I agree. Btw my MSP is iiHalo. I had another account but I don't want to say the name since I was bullied.
    Ly Holly <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy how are you? Ty for reading my blog.. Have you msged on me on msp?

      Delete
  3. I completely agree/ Btw just so u know I'm Julie223344 on msp :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julie welcome to my blog!! Thank you for posting.. how are you?

      Delete

Blog Archive