About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Friends


Thank you for this lovely art book, its precious and means so much to me.. Your a great friend.. <3



& Thank you so much Emily Ann for this edit, Its beautiful and I thank you for wht you said on it <33


Thank you Lilz for this edit... Its beautiful



Thank you Vanessa for adding me to your edit!!!


Thank you Poppy for making an outfit for Be an angel day! Its beautiful!



Thank you PD for this beautiful edit and adding me to it!!! <3





1 comment:

  1. Hehe you're welcome<33 I see you're calling me Pd now (i) xDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive