About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Friday's QOTD 08/22







Curly fries or Onion rings?

I love them both.. But i dnt like Arby's onion rings they are gross.. lol.. but i love onion rings in general <3

<33hollyrenee

8 comments:

  1. CURLY CHIPS! I love them!!! We don't get them much and they are hard to find but CURLY CHIPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like that sort of food o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its better not to like this food its so fattening with all the grease lol

      Delete
    2. Yup but im un healthyyy soooooooo, deliver me some onion ringd and curly fries now PLEASEEEE!!

      Delete
  3. I love curly fries WOWOWOW im gald they do them in America as we can share our love for Curly Fries LMAO XD i lyk Onion Rings but the thin onions not thick and ur onion rings look diffrent to ours o,o Thicker? Idk xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have thin onion rings.. it just depends on wht resteraunt we go to xD <3 I love to eat thm with ketchup

      Delete

Blog Archive