About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 17, 2015

Holiday's Celebrated August 18th


Birth Control Pills Day.. O,O lol.. I would not encourage anyone to dress as this..

Helium Discovery Day!
Maybe dress as your favorite color balloon or do a Balloon's animation

Mail Order Catalog Day!
You could dress as something you would like to order frm catalogs

National Bad Poetry Day!
But lets turn it around and maybe dress as your favorite Poet

National Ice cream Pie Day!
Dress as your favorite flavor of ice cream

National Soft Ice Cream Day!
Also dress as your favorite flavor of ice cream

Serendipity Day!
This means to be creative.. so dress or make an outfit tht is vry creative..

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. Ahahahah birth control pills day? Man I was gonna dress as magic mike as well xD I'm joking btw but I do have a magic mike look -B

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive