About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Celebrations around the world! 08/30





Frankenstein Day!!
Oh my wow, a Halloweenish one.. Dress as Frankenstein or his gf!

International Day of the Disappears
This is a day where they try and bring Prisoners together with their families more or less..
You could dress like your in jail.. Orange & black, White & Black

National Holistic Pet Day
This day you can help your pets live a happier and healthier life..
Dress as your favorite animal.. including any animal does not have to pertain to pets..

National Toasted Marsh mellow Day!

This began back in the egypt times.. they would use it to make Candy.. In the 19th century people would toast it to draw summer to a close..
You have 2 options.. You could dress like your frm Egypt, or Dress like an Marshellow..  do have a look for tht already made <33

Sacrifice our wants for others need's Sunday!
Let your desires come 2nd today and give to others..
 No to dress up for this one.. If you have time or want too you can buy someone a wishy.. go to chats with a friend etc..

Slinky Day!!
A day to celebrate the Slinky.. 
You could dress in all silver.. make it a slinky look or even make it colorful for the colorful slinkys xD

Enjoy and let me know please if you join in..

<33hollyrenee



4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about coming on msp a little more. I miss peoplee :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rio!! How are you? I miss you.. I know we fell out but i do miss you <33

      Delete
    2. Me too! I'm good ty hbu? And I've realised how stupid I was now xD :))

      Delete
    3. Im good thank you I will unblock on msp!! <33

      Delete

Blog Archive