About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, August 14, 2015

Holidays to Celebrate August 14th


Oh wow today looks so fun, and so creative I hope more can join us!! 

Color Book Day 
I dnt know if they mean coloring books or just a color of a book lol.. I think coloring book.. You could dress all up in all different colors..

National Cremesicle Day..
Dress as the color of your fav cremesicle..

National Financial Awareness Day
Dress as the color of money 

National Kool-Aid Day
Dress like your fav Kool-Aid drink

National Navajo Code Talkers Day

National Wiffle Ball Day

I hope you all can join in the fun!!!

<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. Colouring books, I had them till I was 13? But anyways I would in my 11-12-13 years have OCD with colouring books and would have to stay in the lines and also I'd have to not leave a white space and have to do each drawing in order. I want a colouring book now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love to color.. My sister Kaylyn adores them and she is 9 well almost 9

      Delete

Blog Archive