About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, August 28, 2015

08/29- Celebrations around the world




According to Hoyle Day-
 This day is to celebrate a man who died.. His name was Edmond Hoyle.. he taught people how to play the game of Whist.. 
Be creative the game was a card game..

Chop Suey Day!
This day we celebrate the dish..
Dress in Oriental clothes to help celebrate

International Test Against Nuclear Weapons Day!
This you could dress as a sciencetist!

Lemon Juice Day!
Dress in yellow to celebrate the lemon

More Herbs less Salt Day!
Dress in green for more herbs

National Sarcoidosis Awareness Day!
I have no idea wht this is I think it is something medical because I have heard of it on episodes of House M.D.. 
You could dress as a nurse and or Doctor

National Swiss Wine Growers Day!
I wouldnt recommend doing this one lol.. since it alcohol

Pony Express Day!
This is a day to celebrate postal carriers.. You could dress as Postal carrier.. Just have to be creative..

Speak Kind Words Saturday!
Speak kindly to others.. dnt be mean.. You cant really dress for this one just keep it in the back of your mind..

<33hollyrenee

Let me know if you join in any of these so I can you too a friends posting..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive