About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Question of the day 08/24


If you have siblings wht do you most admire about thm?

Let me see..

For Hayley- I admire her for her maturity at her age, and how much she loves school and already knows wht she wants in life..

For Clifford- Even though he is annoying.. he really loves to help whn I really need him too

For Kaylyn- I love how she is my little helper with chores, and our sister Lexi

Lexi- I admire her because she is just to cute lol, and she is vry smart for 4 yr old <33

And this goes for all 4 of thm.. I admire how they have dealt with all the changes we have had in the last few yrs

2 comments:

  1. What you said there was beautiful <3
    I admire my brother for being his own person (pretending to be a dinosaur) xDD He is really funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and lol.. a dinosaur and being his own person.. tht is great he is his own person <3

      Delete

Blog Archive