About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday August 14th Question of the day


Please answer frm this ? below xD


My answer will have to be 2. Alone in the corner and & 4. Laughing with friends

14 comments:

  1. 1 because me and my best friend always do loud stuff and put coke in mentos and stuff like tht

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. But yeah I don't go to parties very much xD Do you? o,o

      Delete
  3. I dont get invited to parties o.e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets say you did get invited to parties? and Umm yes you do msp does count xD

      Delete
    2. MSP: 4. IRL: Ew, you ppl weird. Getta way from me.|B

      Delete
    3. Jen i would hang out with you in real.. we would get a long so good tbh xD

      Delete
    4. Now that would be a good party xDD

      Delete
    5. Oh my wow wouldnt it?? we would be the life of the party xD

      Delete
  4. 2,But i dont rlly go to parties ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2. But I text my online and inreal life friends while I'm alone xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um idk probably 1 due to my terrible dancing o-o

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive