About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I just want to thank you, Please read


I just wanted to take time and thank everyone for all your support, emails and msgs.. I have been going through a hard time this last few months and also been vry busy in life especially since school started.. Yesterday I was down and it made me realize how many true friends I do have..Who came to my side and said you can msg me any time.. I say to you all the same thing if you are ever down you can come to me too.. I want to thank you all for just being there for me.. and the support for Angelings.. if it wasnt for friends and fans.. we wouldnt be where we are at..

Also thank you to everyone who has been joining in celebrating each day holiday... to me this has been fun and creative.. and at times hard lol..

Thank you for the many art books and edits I recieve.. I try and show each one I get on my blog.. Thank you for making this a great place to come and chat..

Love to you all <3

<33hollyrenee

16 comments:

  1. Good things happen to good people I guess Holly xD You're a good person and people are good to you for that -B You must be one of the most popular people I know for friends xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jim.. Means a lot to me <33 Love ya

      Delete
  2. We are all always here for you <33 And sorry bout all the notifications on FB.. me and Aly got carried away -B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PPmsl tbh it was funny you all naming these guys to take to the haunted house with us xDDDD I was going to say Elvis.. but he would be at the house already seeing he is dead " Bad jk" xD

      Delete
    2. Omg, I tried to stop Kendall and Aly but theyw ere just going mad, spamming pics with Theo James and Ed Westwick xDDD

      Delete
    3. Ed westwick is Chuck Bass from gossip girl, Theo James comes in divergent, I forgot his character though xD

      Delete
    4. Theo James is my Babe (;
      And he plays Four/Tobias in Divergent xD

      Delete
  3. I'll always be here...got nothing else to do xDD ilysm never change because you're perfect just the way you are ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angelings will always be there for you, we love you to bits. You're such a kind and generous person, you deserve our respect and help<33 I'm glad to make you feel better. xD Now keep a BIG cheesy smile on that beautiful face of yours<333 ;D Ly<3 x'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Says " Cheese" :D BIG SMILE lol.. loves you too so much all of you <33 thanks so much I am here for you all always

      Delete
    2. Aww <3 Loves you moree :'D And yey *pulls out selfie stick and takes a bitcyre xD

      Delete
  5. Ik we are not the closest of friends or besties but after when i turned on you & the Angelings i regret it all,but now the best has happened for u me,& the Angelings,im so scared for school lol XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o Tia i consider you a bestie <33 Yes i was so sad whn all tht wnt down.. But i am so happy we are friends again and you know you can email me whn ever you wnt i am so sorry i dnt get your msgs on my main account <33 but we are besties if I didnt think you were.. you wouldnt be on my back up <33

      Delete

Blog Archive