About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 31, 2015

Question of the day Tuesday 09/01


With Fall coming for some.. are you excited for it? Or do you want it to stay summer?

I am very excited for fall not only do the temperatures get fall like.. I live the way fall feels and looks.. I love to decorate my house with fall decorations and not to mention halloween.. I also love the smell of fall..

4 comments:

  1. I am excited for fall. I love how it gets cooler. Best sleeping weather in my opinion. And I love the scents and all the trees look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. I love it i am so excited.. If I can starting tomorrow my house on msp will be transformed lol.. I am already starting to make halloween costumes daily.. I just love it lol

      Delete
  2. I'm really looking forward to autumn/fall especially seeing as here in England we didn't really get a proper summer. It's a beautiful season anyway, fall would have to be my favourite. Everything looks so pretty and I love the colour of the leaves. It's also 'sweater weather' haha, that's always different to summer clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing i dnt like about the Winter though is the snow.. and the vry cold temps.. I have to walk my sister to school.. lol and i dnt have proper boots o,o.. but as for fall.. I love to wear sweaters and warm pjs.. drink hot coffee <33

      Delete

Blog Archive