About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, August 21, 2015

Saturday's QOTD 8/22





If you had a chance to own this place even though you had found out it was haunted, would you still live in it?




Me tbh probably not... i would not want to be in there at night.. I am scared of the dark lol.. and my imagination runs wild in the dark... But I am fascinated with ghost's, spirits.. I think it is very interesting xD

11 comments:

  1. Not unless u were there bestie D;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL we would have to bring so many people with us xD

      Delete
  2. I get scared easily so probably not xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL hey Libby.. I agree.. Probably not unless a lot of friends where with us.. But then probably one of our friends would prank us xD

      Delete
  3. Yes if we took everyone me and Aly suggested -B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo yh imagine the sleepovers and partys. Get everyone round from school (that I like!) And get my besties over ;) A house like that has gotta have a big fridge and kitchen so woo snacks! And me and my friends are strange when it comes to ghosts... We would probs scare eachother pretending to be ghosts (more like I'd be the one doing the scaring) then we'd probs go on an adventure and we'd have my cat Blossom there (more like she'd hide, useless cat...) There would be big TV's and not to mention if I was old enough to own he house they'd be living there too. My room would have to be orange all my bedrooms I've ever had (the last 2 xD) have been orange. And if I could afford this house I could afford plane tickets so my Halle would be coming over. And Halle there would be enough to take my mind off stuff because we'd talk 24/7 and Teena gives good hugs and Carly is funny to scare xD Awwww.... I like this question xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL glad you liked the ? and very good answer xD <3 Sounds it like it would be fun if you owned it

      Delete
  5. Yes i would,i'd just call ghost busters,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0OGMue-NLE woo xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my wow, i love tht song have you seen the movie?? Now tht I know to decorate and wht not my blog will be all decorated for holidays now O,O xDD

      Delete
    2. yh i have when i need em i'll call em,and your blog is perfect the way it is

      Delete

Blog Archive