About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sunday's Questions of the day! Please answer & share


How do you like to spend more of your time doing...
Being outside with nature or indoor either playing on the computer or watching tv or even both?

I like to spend time in my house... I have a fear of the outside world tbh.. I get vry anxious.. It takes a lot for me to leave my house.. but im getting better lol.. I have to walk my sister school and pick her up.. But as far as public places D: lol " No i havent been this way my whole life" It started a couple yrs ago..

<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. Since my mom passed away I have gotten social anxiety & my friends are tying to help me get past it but its just not working so I spend most my time in one place with them that isn't crouded and doesn't have many people in because other wise I start to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to shop or sit inside ;DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sit in and not go outside often, it takes me ages just to go into a shop I don't like people looking at me and in shops I feel people do idk...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like to go shopping but for things like candles, bubble baths, hand soaps lol.. frm Bath and body... but i havent been able to shop since hayhay's birthday in april.. except for food shopping whn we go

      Delete

Blog Archive