About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Question of the day 08/27


If you have made a series on Msp.. wht is your favorite series you have ever made?? Suggested by @Candired

My most favorite series I have made is Dont Cry Daddy.. I loved to make it.. It was sort of therapy for me.. I was sort of sad whn i tried to bring it back a couple times... it didnt do well so I quit trying lol...

9 comments:

  1. I was making a series before my msp got locked I enjoyed making it, it was called "Enchantment in Autumn" very Autumny xD even though I made it in June xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an idea for a Halloween series I may start to make in September.. and aww i didnt see the series.. could you make it on your new account?

      Delete
  2. OMG! Tysm for putting one of my suggestions on here! ily Holly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your vry welcome you can email me questions to ask anytime xD I need all the ?'s I can get tbh O,e

      Delete
    2. Lol :) Also, can you check out my blog Holly? xx

      Delete
    3. Sure wht is your blog link and also I do get your msgs frm your back up

      Delete
    4. MentalIceCreamUK.blogspot.co.UK :) Haha I didn't realise you did xx

      Delete
  3. I never finish series...and I never finish watching them either tbh xD Um I like this Youtube msp series I am watching by a friend of mine xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt know people added their series to you tube <33

      Delete

Blog Archive