About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2015

Msp's upcoming theme for Thursday


Something tells me i wont like the theme.. I hope they have a variety of clothes for occupations..

<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL i agree has i said I hope there is all kinds of occupations.. Like drs, nurses etc.. I cant wait until the Fall and Winter seasons.. hopefully the fashions will be better

      Delete
    2. It's MSP.. The fashions will most likely be the same ew stuffff

      Delete

Blog Archive