About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Friends


Libby thank you for dressing up as a Bee for one of the holidays celebrated on August 15th!!!



Jen the art book you made is so beautiful... I am so honored to be your bestie.. You are always there for me.. You are truly.. a great person and friend, Please nvr let anyone tell you different..

J & H Always!! <33



Me as a Cat and Puppy.. for Homeless Pets Day 08/15



Thank you so much Yyasmina for dressing up.. she decide to do Epic Failure.. which meaning her outfit is the epic failure.. Not her.. no one is ever a failure.. <3


Thank you all who have joined our holidays xD I hope you are enjoying them




3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to dress as a failure & I know I'm not one :) I just found it funny they have a day for it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves you always <33 And I keep forgetting to dress up D;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wonderful and there is still time to dress up <33

      Delete

Blog Archive