About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, August 14, 2015

Question of the day August 15th



LOL I personally I have no idea... I have so many songs I like I cant think of just one..

How about you?

9 comments:

  1. Mine would only be this part of the song... "I knew you were trouble when you walked in" xD Just that ;) I was gonna say "uh oh here comes trouble" but then I had no idea what that song was called xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took a minute but I think mine would be the chorus from Echosmith's 'Cool Kids' xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh great choice!! I think a lot of feel like tht tbh

      Delete
  3. Problem ariana grande or fancy iggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. A Taylor Swift Song. Maybe Tim McGraw.. or Wonderland.. Or maybe Superman o.o Idk D; Ronan would make me cry, but its a beautiful song xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be jealous Jen I stole Taylors I knew you were trouble before you now you can't copy because I claimed it! Ahahahah

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I have thts song programmed to this blog <3 Good choice

      Delete

Blog Archive