About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2015

Update- Her Choice


I do hope you all are enjoying Her Choice.. I have parts 1-18 out now...

Its getting to where the kids are being taken away after the school reported their mother for basically being unfit...

Wht will happen with all the children?

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Once this finished im hoping for Newbie Crew to start again LOL xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Tia.. I dnt think I will be making the Newbie Crew again for a couple reasons.. i got a lot of hate for those series o,e... because they thought i was making fun of newbs whn i wasnt.. and not to mention im not tht funny atm.. I am better at making drama, love stories and movies about some being sick or dying..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Heyy <33 could you please write on !!!hayhaysmileys!!! wall and i will send a friend request to you asap.. your name looks familiar.. do I know you?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Im glad your liking the series Cat.. Ty so much <33

      Delete
    2. Yh im so annoyed with MSP i got up to series 6-7 but it got so bad with lagg im so mad with msp -.-

      Delete

Blog Archive