About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Holiday's celebrated August 17th


Balloon Airmail Day
 You could dress as a mail man or woman.. it is to celebrate whn mail started being carried by airplanes???

Cupcake Day!
 Oh my wow I have tons of cupcakes... I would love to see sme dressed as a cup cake.. They do have things in the shop for this..

National #2 Pencil Day
Dress as pencil xD

National Black Cat Appreciation Day!
I have a black cat costume!! 

National meaning of " IS " Day 
This is a silly holiday to how define the word is

National Thrift Shop Day!
You could dress up with older msp clothes.. if yu have random accounts.. you could send the newbie clothes to your self and wear them..

National Vanilla Custard Day!
Dress as Vanilla Custard!!! I have an outfit already made for this one but colors would have to be change <3

Stay at home with your Kids Day!
On this one you could dress vry child like..

Again thank you all for joining in.. I do hope your enjoying these...

<33hollyrenee



6 comments:

  1. IS day? o.e That one was obviously not thought through at all tbh. I might dress as a child.. Or custard xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's IS day am I the only one that has no clue?

      Delete
    2. Don't tell me to google it because I did but only random stuff like, "what is a day?" Popped up

      Delete
    3. Whn I googled it i typed it i said what is IS Day and it said something about how the word came to be or something lol

      Delete
  2. Oooh im going to dress as a cupcake EE>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your lucky i was way to tired to even log on yesterday sorry for absense

      Delete

Blog Archive