About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, August 14, 2015

Holidays to celebrate August 15th


Assumption of Mary!
 It is a Christian observance in the United states tht is held annually on August 15th. Catholics observe Dormition ( falling asleep ) or the day tht the blessed Virgin Mary was recieved into heaven..

If you choose to do this one.. please be respectful.. Ty <33

I love Cowboys and Cowgirls Day!
You could be a cowboy or cow girl

International Ceocaching Day! 
This has something to do with cleaning up the enviroment..
You could wear something green or natured colored..Be creative!

International Animals Homeless Awareness Day!
You could dress as a animal.. doesnt matter wht kind <3

National Failure Day!
No clue how to dress as tht 

National Honey Bee Day
You could dress as bee as they do have a bee costume!

National Lemon Meringue Pie Day!
You dress as a pie xD

National Relaxation Day!
Dress in your jammies, or sweats 

Nicolas Chauvin Day!
He was a french solider.. You could be a soilder..

I hope many can join in today a lot to choose frm!! Please share this posting

<<33hollyrenee

12 comments:

  1. I can try the national failure day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how you would even fress like tht? your not a failure remember that

      Delete
    2. Maybe the failure is failing to dress as it xD Woah I just blew everyones minds there!

      Delete
    3. Wow Jim, that would be really cool xDD

      Delete
    4. Yyasmina dressed as a failure at dressing.. Come on Jim.. you can do it make us an outfit xD

      Delete
    5. Yh you did do it because you failed at dressing as a failure meaning you dressed as the fail of the outie ;) Clever cookie me right xD Awwwww Miss Renee I was already wearing green tho! Now I have to buy a cowboy look.... Dun dun dun

      Delete
    6. Im sorry i wasnt on.. I was so tired yesterday i gotup at 1130 pm the night before and basically was to tired to do anything.. so i just watched Greys Anatomy all day xD

      Delete
  2. Just make a look with tons of different nations/flags in? xDD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive