About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, September 29, 2014

To my lost friends

I am following candi's lead and making a posting about loosing you all.. words cant describe how hrt I am because we are no longer friends.. Most who have left chose to go because of hate, and believing others and didnt go by our own personal friendship. 

I can barely log on to msp or even Imvu anymore because of all my sadness.. My smile for tht game is just about gone. All I want is to have true friendships with people, Not fake ones. In life I am not fake so I am not fake on game. I have said many times my friends are all I have on game I consider thm friends in real. I dnt go out much and all I have in real is my dad and siblings.

Sabrina- Ty for your apology, It means alot to me as I missed you a lot and was so hrt after our friendship had ended. Words cant describe how many times i thought of you because we had such a close friendship. Even whn we werent friends I thought of you daily in the back of my mind hoping you were okay.

Libby- I was hrt because mainly you supported someone who said things of dead ppl & angels saying you dnt believe she ment anything by it knowing wht kind of connection & feelings I have on tht subject and wht my reaction would have been whn and if I seen tht posting. I do miss the time we shared together. I do worry about you alot. You were someone on tht game who was genuine.. Everyday i think about you. I cried whn all this stuff happened, since you I have lost another friend.. Its nvr ending and I am nothing but sad most of the time.

Lily- YOU hrt me really bad, YOU were like a sister to me. I unblocked a long time ago after a disagreemnt an got to actually know YOU. Whn you did wht you did I was upset yes BUT would have gotten over it if it wasnt for how YOU spoke to me, the things you said to me YOU know is NOT true and goes AGAINST everything I stand for. I nvr once ask you to choose between me and anyone, I dont ask tht of my friends. I have many friends who are not angelings SO why would I ask tht of you. I chose to block YOU because of the lies you tried bashing me with and all it did was back fire on you, also STOP your lies about me & Candi Lily.. I have many ppl who were in tht chat and will back us up, and I also have the chat. You made me cry so much tht day nvr did I imagine you would turn so cold so fast in a days time :s

To anyone else who I am no longer friends with I do miss the time we have shared, even if we werent close, I still think of you all often.

Let it be known I am tired of hate, Im tired of lies, Im tired of it all. I am tired of being sad all the time. I want msp to be happy again most of all i want to be happy again on a game I love/d so much </3

If you want to believe lies and hate please do so thn I cant stop you but make sure you know tht person's past on game and also our friendship or wht was our friendship.

Dnt go by numbers on msp, go by the person, just because we are on a game dnt mean friendships arent real.

<33hollyrenee

Blog Archive