About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

More Celeb theme week

Yesterday I made the tie breaker art for the new theme starting Friday please make sure to comment wht you want!!!

<33hollyrenee


1D as Marilyn Monroe and she also made me this sweetest artbook <33 Ty so much





Star as me.. The 2nd player to dress as me for celeb theme xD ty so much



Ty so much Energygirl for this artbook it is very true 


2 comments:

  1. Aw everyone looks lovely again <3 wonder what the next theme will be ;) I will definitely join in x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Agree <33 Thanks for putting me in Holly :) Ly <33 - Triangles

      Delete

Blog Archive