About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Special Angelings post

I am sharing arts made by Angelings.. To all my friends.. I love you all so much.. You keep me on that game for you.. You are all truly friends.. You stand by me and Candired through the hate and lies told of us.. remember how much you all mean to me and Candired both.. I have one more posting as well <33

<33hollyrenee

Angelings always!










7 comments:

  1. Aww holly :') ty once again xx Lysm xx we are the strongest team. We don't need fame and we don't have to beg for it. We have something much much much more important! Holly, you're incredible and inspiring! Never ever be down. We will be here to lift your heart. Lysm xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xDDD #WELOVEHOLLY! XDD lol

      Delete
    2. FRIENDS BEFORE FAME ALWAYS X X ANGELINGS FOREVER,HOLLY TO PAGE ONE ! WE NEED TO MAKE HOLLY NOT GET HER DREAM TAKEN AWAY FROM HER AGAIN :) <33 Carla

      Delete
    3. Yes we do. I'm gonna start putting it on my status to help her I think xx

      Delete
  2. K here's my poem..

    FRIENDS BEFORE FAME,
    EVEN THOUGH IT'S A GAME,
    BUT FRIENDS ALWAYS COME FIRST,
    DONT LET FAME MAKE A BURST,
    LOVE YOUR LIFE,
    NO NEED TO THINK.... TWICE,
    IF HATE IS WHAT U CHOOSE,
    THEN IM AFRAID YOU LOSE,
    WE ARE STRONG,
    TOGETHER WE BELONG.
    UNBREAKABLE WE ARE.
    Angelings we are... (a) xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive