About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 18, 2014

ALL please read ty

I am not leaving comments open a no win situation.. I either keep fighting and get hated or you hate on me even more cause I say I am done..


My last words to you for now  Roxy, Isha, Alishak and Heros! 
I AM DONE!!!! Stop the hate! Dnt like my blog or wht I post DONT bother reading it :)
Angelings, friends and or fans! Do NOT go posting (a) on walls, DO NOT go hating unless you are defending yourself and they start the hate 1st!
To Roxy.. stop making the hate arts, movies, and stop going on the many accounts you have to comment mean things with.. STOP going on Isha's account to make hate arts with...I have read your blog I again had to call you off 1st...ONLY thing I WILL NOT delete this blog like I did my old one.. and anyways with tht said I hope you are truly serious..  Please make sure you tell your friends the same thing.. Because I will defend us to you all.. again.. Mess with us I mess with you.. Play msp and worry about yourselves and your group.. dont worry about me, Candired or angelings..Leave us alone for good now cause in the end ALL of msp is dragged in by YOU starting it and US defending.. we wont quit msp, we wont quit being a group, we wont quit defending ourselves..

To Alishak.. Dont make anymore of your trash arts.. and make your fame using us to get it.. Seems like when you do a trash art tht is whn it all breaks loose.. Leave us a lone we leave you alone.. No need to bother us when we dont even both you..


Have a great life and here is to NOT mentioning you all again..Until next time that is one of you have to bring attention to us <33


I am going to smile I wont let the hate get me down.. I wont let the ppl who go by hate & lies and not go by our friendship get me down anymore either.. I am going to :) <3


<33hollyrenee

Blog Archive