About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, September 13, 2014

1st post- Myths and Magic!

How is everyone liking the theme? Its sort of hard but as I said go to google and and then google images for help in dressing as your character... here are some examples of myths and magic..

Witches, Aphrodite, Cleopatra, Angels, Hercules, even fairy tales are okay, & fairies <33

Keep checking back to see if you made it on my blog!

Here are some pictures of day 1 <33 enjoy!





Dia ty so much for this art book.. I love you so much.. 




Starr ty so much your art is so nice! I love the way you worded it xD 









7 comments:

  1. Awwh bffs forever holly and candi u look pretty x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This theme is incredible tbh :) I searched "myths and legends" and it came up with all minatores and stuff and I was like "ohhhhh.. Wth" xDD then I realised that I could be a goddess lol ;D I am pretty sure nobody has ever heard of "Arianrhod" xDD she's goddess of new life or something ;D xDD lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I havent lol.. and yes I am doing the same.. I love it.. so many creative looks xD <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  3. omg sounds like such a fun theme. i cant log onto msp because for some reason my laptop thinks its a phishing website, i cant log into imvu because it says could not connect to server -.-. maybe when i go to my mums on Monday i can log into msp (; but not imvu because my mum hates it ); lyssm
    caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made an arty for Angeling week and u Holly also another arty for Candi but im making a one for both of you v.v :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive