About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Last day of Birthstones week!

I hope you all enjoyed Birthstone Week! I did enjoy it.. I enjoyed seeing all the costumes.. and all the colors.. But I for one is happy its over because mine is purple.. I am not a huge of the color lol... 

But here are the last of pictures.. I will be making a new Theme post please make sure you read it because I added something to it xD.. Its not made yet though I will announce the blog post on msp whn i made it!

<33hollyrenee

LolaRoseya will be holding her 1st theme weekend.. Her theme is red hair, Please read her artbook on msp or the blog post i made for her <33



My dear friend Twinkle.. Ty so much for all your lovely arts! I truly love them so much and enjoy reading them!




Ty so much for giving us an angeling update! Tht was a great art!


3 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful theme :) <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great theme!! <3 xxkiss230xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dare you not like the colour purple! xDD No, this was a great theme and I'm truly sorry I didn't join in! I have already got a look for the next theme though! ;)
    ~ DevilCat5

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive