About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Myth's and Magic 2 xD

Sorry for my absense most of the day I was extremely busy in real.. I had chores and errands to do.. we also got a new dog and named her Cocoa.. no clue wht she is though lol.. I just know she is a very small dog... and she black and brown and for just having potty accidents and being hyper she is a sweet doggy xD

Okay on with the pictures enjoy 

Yesterday was Whitegoldwolf's birthday! I hope she had a great I made her the artbook below <33




This art below is made by my one of my besties Ami xD ty so much love you <33



Beyonce let me buy her Cleopatra out fit.. Ty so much Beyonce :) :)






This art below was made by my bff / net sister Candired as a thank you to you all who have stayed by us through all the hate.. we love you all so much..

Friends b4 fake. hrtful fame.. always..

(a)ings always!


30 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Aly Hun <33
    stayStrong girls forever love you (a) Frieds b4 fame always and I will always be a ANGELING x x :)
    Bffs forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla ty so much and did I tell you how happy i am we are friends again! Ty for everything and all your comments <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. love u too and I'm happy too and thank you for unblocking me x x U need to unblock me on ur backups and HAYHAY x x :)

      Delete
  2. Aww ty for putting my look here <33 Will always be with angelings, side by side as a family (a) xx <33 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee you are very welcome ty so much for everything and all your support for us <33 (a)ings always <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. I will always be there for you guys and I know you guys would do the same <33 (a)ings forever

      Delete
  3. I wish I could log on but I didn't have time.:/.I hope you guys had a great time xx <3:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww same but we have the theme all week if you can come for a bit <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  4. Ty holly x x So am I x x :)) Love u holly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hollyyyyy ur gunna make me cry again! STAHP xDD Lysm ty for that :) I had an.... Interesting "party" in the mall with a bunch of strangers... But still... Fun xD lol! U all look fab again ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aly happy birthday Hun love ya :)) Lol Wish I was there at the mall with u but I was out yesturday lol x x

      Delete
    2. LOL bestie you make cry everyday with all your funny msgs & sweet songs and arts! xDD My turn!! xDD <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    3. Lol xDD still my turn (i) there's a vid on the way PMSL xD u do ur turn Att cuz ur friendship and love is my videos and friendly messages X Infinity :) xx

      Delete
  6. Aww you got a dog cute (:
    Have a great week this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey holly<33
    I LOVE the new theme! ;o (Orange is also my fave colour so yas ;D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad! I thought it was hard at 1st but it is bringing out so many's creativity xD <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  8. I Dresses Up As A Unicorn But I Don't Think it's that Good :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye sthey can be magical and as well as myths <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  9. Aww thank you for adding me <3 That arty Candi made is so down to earth. it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holly x x Bestie u need too unblock me on ur backups x x :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay i will ty so much Carla for reminding me <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. Tysm Bestie x x love you Angelings forever (a) <3 Carla

      Delete
  11. Every1 looks great hollz.... And you dog sounds so sweet... Also ty for looking at my blog earlier ly always <3333

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Heros are just teaching people how to hate on Angelings... They telling lies and people believe them which i truley do feel bad for those people cause the people who their following is fake... Oh and to the Heros.. yes we are the Angelings... we're not dead... thats a ridiculous and stupid JOKE that you thing is funny. You say you are caring, never hate, expecially on the Angeling then you insult us... Im very disgusted with the Heros, ANGELINGS FOREVER <33

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay got a new outfit for m/m week :)) IM A MAGICAL MERMAID :)) A magical creature and a myth :o

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive