About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Last posting for Myths & Magic week!

I would personally like to thank everyone who was able to join us this week it was great! I seen so many costumes I was amazed! 

Here are some more pictures! Enjoy!

<33hollyrenee!


Banana ty so much for this artbook! I cant believe we have been friends for 1 yr! 





Blue ty so much for this art! Love you!



Swagboy ty so much for making this art and supporting us! It means so much!




Dazz ty as well for the lovely art it so pretty and means so much!



8 comments:

  1. Lovely x x Can't wait or the new theme BFF :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well its not this coming week maybe next Friday it was such a close call on all tbh and to me it looked like a few more were wanting the Birthstone week which is an easy week its just wearing the color of your birthstone <33

      Delete
  2. cant wait for the new theme bestie every1 looks great... Im just sad they didnt bring stripes back for rare week :( xDDDD <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Starr I know! I knew they wouldnt though last yrs rare theme was horrible this one is a tiny bit better not much though... I hate the hairs this theme lol <33

      Delete
  3. Lol :) My birthday is November 29th ;) Which means a wear a gold yellowish colour:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Tht is awesome my brother his birthday is November 28th! xD

      Delete
  4. Such a great week! Memories collide my mind for this one :) next one I dress in Sapphire, that will be beautiful I think <333 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree again a theme with many possibilities <33

      Delete

Blog Archive