About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Inspiring Angelings- I am going to smile!



This blog posting is to whoever wants to read it.. I am now going to smile and not shed anymore tears.. This past couple months have really opened my eyes to who my true friends are.. Those who left, and believed in the lies from hate.. Proves right there you went the lies and not by our friendship.. I have lost friends, BUT I have gained so many more.. 

Ty all who are my friends.. even if we arent close.. that could change all we have to do is get to know 1 another.. If you msg me please say msg on gb, I dont get them all..

Ty all for your help, with the rates of fast fames, loves on looks, and arts.. I am truly thankful to the help I do get.. 

Loves you all so much! Even if you are not an angeling but still a friend.. It dnt matter I am very thankful for you all! Please listen to this song.. made by one of my bff's "Whitegoldwolf" Aly

<33hollyrenee







33 comments:

  1. <3 I love you bestie forever x x U smile,I smile<33 Angelings for life and Aly lovely video :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla I ly too its great working as a team with all the fun things <33 ty so much <3

      Delete
  2. Loves you too Ellen <33 did you get my gb comment about elements I havent made it far in my gb xD <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ly2 Holly xx<33...It's nice having you as a friend holly.You are very nice to all of us and you try your best to be friends with everyone :)....That is what makes you such a great friend <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ly bestie. I'm so glad you're smiling again <33 Angelings forever (a) Made another yt video could you please look? ;p
    heres the link:
    http://youtu.be/y8zqPvzunIo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Should Smile <33 Smile Because Your Amazing Holly, Your Funny, Amazing, Etc. I Could Go On Forever, Ly Holly- Tatiana Pearce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Tatiana <33 it means a lot to me. tht we are friends and not fighting.. Ty again for everything <33

      Delete
    2. Your Welcome, I'm Glad We Are Not Fighting Anymore Because Of Teams, Angeling Forever And Always (a)

      Delete
    3. Your artbook brought me to tears because of our past and i am glad tht is wht it is the past! and now we have the future.. okay i sound mushy but it is the truth <33

      Delete
  6. Ty so much Caroline I watched and commented, liked as well and even shared for you! I love the video so much you used Imvu pictures and msp it was amazing <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and your welcome holly <33. love you forever

      Delete
  7. Aww that's so sweet Holly
    Angeling forever<33
    Ly <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ly too <33 You are amazing and i love the saying how we never claimed to be angels (a)
    Beautiful video aswell <33
    Love you Holly&Candired (a)
    Forever <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww ty <33 and its true we have not once ever said tht it just so happens we have the name angel in the name and the song of our group is in the arms of an angel.. but if you listen to the words it can be taken in so many ways <33

      Delete
  9. I made a edit ageeees ago with that picture of the girl with the red hair and angel wings xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love you bestie <3 Your smile can light up everyone's world. Me and everyone else are so lucky to be your friend :)

    Puppy AND Cat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bestie... You go and smile... It will shine and make everyone including me happy... You smile i smile... I lovee you bestie <3 Your one in a million

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keep smiling, ur worth it x let nobody get u down, we're here x you're never going to lose me, u and Angelings r all I am, I love u! Stand tall above the other always! And if u fall, we will watch u and lift u back up <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Was Beautiful :') I Agree So Much :)

      Delete
    2. Aly every word you ever say I take heart! Love you <33

      Delete
    3. Whitegold I love how no matter what u always know the right thing to say ❤ (a) ∞

      Delete
    4. Awhhhh :') ty and I love u so too! Xx

      Delete
  13. Keep smiling Holly <33 You deserve to <33 All those ppl that deleted you have missed out on such an amazing person <33

    ~ 84Crazy@Kate03

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty so much Katey! whn i read your status about quitting i was like NO D: i need to check my msgs I havent been on much at all this weekend :/

      Delete
    2. I won't be quitting forever.. I might be back in a few weeks <33 And, as I said, sometimes my msgs don't send - So if I send a really long message that goes into two parts, the person might get the second half xDD And, btw, you can just say Jen instead of Kate - it's one letter less xD

      Delete

Blog Archive