About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Excitng news!

Exciting news for the Angelings who play Imvu! 

Candired has made us an Angeling chat! We have had it opened about a month but we have never really told anyone about it except for our added friends on Imvu!

But now we are!

Its is called Angelings (a)

 Please click my picture and it will take you to my Imvu profile.. BUT I have to know you well on msp in order for me to add you.. and also please have you msg setting set to able to get msg just not only from friends.. If I cant msg you to ask who you are I wont add and I will deny.. BUT if you dnt want to change your settings just msg me on Imvu and let me know who you are xD

Also here a couple pictures to show you wht the chat looks like.. and also Candired is even making us another Angeling chat as we have such a big fan base and our chat is usually almost to always full!

We also have some exciting new for you as well on Candired's blog! Please click the link!

Candired's Blog << Click to go to her blog

Ty so much Candi! and ty all so much for your support!

Also Candired has created things for Angelings as well in her shop.. she creates a lot of things tbh not just for Angelings but Clothes, Tattoo's & Hairs as well!

Plz share this post for us!

<33hollyrenee

Click my picture below to go to my Imvu profile

 hollyrenee's imvu

Please click Candired's Imvu picture below to go to her Imvu profile
 Candired's Imvu Profile




22 comments:

  1. aww, so sweet! I love the chat it Is beautiful, cant wait for candis too <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Tht day was so funny whn we took off our heads! I love times like those o,0 xD

      Delete
  3. I wish I was old enough to have imvu :'( But when I used to play it,I Lostsoul creds in 1 min

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dnt have to credits just go there to have fun <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  4. I have allowed comments on ma bloggy again ;) but am doing the "checking" way xD lol! :) OML! I can't wait for this room xDD it's gonna be... Amazeballs LOL xDD anyways luv ya both xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO amazeballs!!! I told you you make cry tears of joys!!! Lysm!!! <33

      Delete
    2. I'm seriousssss xD LMFO holly xDD I'm LOLL right now ���� dear me xDD Lysm too xDD

      Delete
  5. I just added candired but I'm letting you know that I have no clue how to do the chat rooms xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL tbh whn I started I didnt either xD and to this day I am still slow whn it comes to following people to dots xD

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Carla if you havent already please click my picture and it takes you to my imvu profile I can nvr find people when i try to add find them LOL <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  7. I might get imvu, it looks rly cool :) btw I'm kendesar123 xDD gotta get imvu soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you do friend me xD <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. Holly I made my account on imvu.Its Lilliannexx I added you <3

      Delete
  8. Aw that's great<33 Lyysm(a) -ke$ha12308/MissDiamonds

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive