About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Celeb week- Day i have no idea lol

Since I have been ill I have lapsed on postings so here are some new pictures.. alot of them were taken b4 i got sick.. Ty so much to who join in <33


Tori made this artbook/game for the week. TY so much <33






Ami dressed up as me xD ty so much


This art was made for me by a dear friend.. Ty so much hun for it <33


8 comments:

  1. Awhh ;) everyone looks GAWJUSS! Especially ami who is dressed up as someone incredible :) x I love u and no matter what the theme is everyone including u always looks stunning x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty so much bestie as you do as well <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  2. Hi there Holly! Its so cool how you/other moviestars come out with these fun and creative ideas. I'm going to participate in next weeks for sure!

    Lots of love,
    Serena<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty so much hun <33 I agree it is a great idea and is working out so well <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  3. My look is out now, I'm supposed to be Ariana Grande! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Glad you could join in <33hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the next theme should b black nd white cuz pretty much everyone has black nd white so they won't have to spend sc on clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go by wht the majority says.. alot of the themes you can make with things you already have if you played the game long enough <33hollyrenee

      Delete

Blog Archive