About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

For LolaRoseya



Sharing for my friend Lola.. This weekend she would like to hold a " red hair theme" click picture of her art to see details <33

<33hollyrenee

9 comments:

  1. Tysm for posting this, Love you Holly! (: xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome you know i will join i dnt mind wearing red hairs at all xD i had a red head unite art on msp and it was for us red head to show we dnt care and we shouldnt be picked on for having red hair.. i choose to have red hair because I LOVE IT o,0 xD

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah Lola and anyone else my tube channel link.. I dnt post video's or anything like that is just there xD plz sub i sub back <3 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT0acns0fuoL7g4hNfG5wkQ

      Delete
    3. OMG I GOT MY PROM THEME SAME DAY :0 Should I buy red hair??

      Delete
    4. I think red hair is beautiful! It's a really elaborate and stunning colour :) better than my hair anyways! XD you could call red hair "strawberry blonde" xD but I think it's beautiful! If it's BFF week Ima dress as u Hollz WITH your gawjuss red hair (i)

      Delete
    5. LOL xDD you would make a pretty me <33 xD i nvr seen you wear red hair?

      Delete
  2. 102sc O_o really wanna join :'( Have fun
    ^-^ Cake248

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have red hair but I want to dye it brown ;p

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive