About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy 1st day of Fall!

I just wanted to take time out and say Happy 1st Day of Fall.. "Autumn" in America we call it call it Fall. It is I think my favorite season.. because of the colors, candle smells, cooler weather.. Its just to me breath taking and peaceful. Now tht Fall is here I will be going on more walks at night with my brother & sisters.. alot of ppl in our neighborhood decorate for the season and halloween.

With this said I will be making a new series for Halloween and may start as soon as tonight 09/22/14.

Im not releasing any details really and or title until I made the art and 1st part of the movie. 

If you would like tell me what your favorite part of fall is?

<33hollyrenee

25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to watch your new series <33...Anyways Happy 1st day of fall :)

      Delete
    2. Ty so much I am actually looking forward to making it <33

      Delete
  2. Yayy, in the Haloween spirit already xDD Well my favourite part of fall is nature. Theres so much more nature in fall. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Fall or as i call it autumn :) I love everything about it scents, the looks of places, the nature, scents of candles, looking out at midnight seeing the country side :) Decorstions and of course HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree <33 and its much more enjoyable cause of cooler temeperatures and it here in the usa i am not if time changes where your from but we set the clock back and it gets darker earlier.. so the walks are wonderful this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make it sound so lovely <3333

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loove fall! It's so GAWJUSS! Except. I hate the way leave fall into my garden and I have to clean them all up -.-... But still, it's so beautiful! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am definitely excited for your new movie xDD lol that talk we had on ideas xD AHH! Memories xD LMFO

      Delete
    2. I am stuck to where to even start it lol... LOL <33

      Delete
  7. Amg I love fall so much (i) I love all the colours and everything :D Can't wait till your next series btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lazy days practicing gutair and drinking tea-- and the Halloween party's and stuff, makes a change from the hot weather xD I'm exited for your series, can't wait to watch xD and I bought a candle the other day that reminds me of autumn xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a party on Halloween this year to.. Do you think I should buy a new dress for it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure if you are meaning on game yes... if life even yes then too xD

      Delete
  10. I love fall too. My fave part is football especially Big Orange. I sort of go crazy when the Vols play but when the Roll Tide (Alabama) plays I wont watch since their the number 2 college time in America. TN always has amazing weather for fall except last year.
    ShakeitUpRules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent been to a football game in so long.. and oh yes i would love to have a bon fire.. we should plan one on msp lol better yet other :O

      Delete
  11. My favourite part is the leafs falling and the halloween x x i love you bff

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have my garden on msp decorated :D just for you :D HAPPY HOLLY'S 100TH BLOG POST <333 YAYYYYYY!!!! #IATETOOMUCHSUGARTODAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. google in 'beautiful autumn pictures' They're Amazing <333

      Delete
    2. I use to make Fall/autumn stationary i use to use incredimail and its an email program.. mine were not so good but many creators made them beautiful.. Fall, halloween and christmas were my favorites <33 makes me want to go back to the life of incredimail lol xD

      Delete

Blog Archive