About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, September 29, 2014

Bff's week day 3

I wasnt going to post today but I wanted to link Candired's blog post.. 


It seems whn we have a theme tht is important it is followed by nothing but hate :/ I lost 2 ppl yesterday, 1 being like a sister to me.. the other Im not even going to talk about.. But I loved him so much he is now gone and I am broken. Broken because I know its the end of it.. anyways please read Candi's post.. and enjoy the rest of theme.. sorry for not being on yesterday I just couldnt be there and I will try my best to be on today.

Im going to one BIG ty to all who have made arts, and actually do treasure our friendship I couldnt ask for more.. Ty for everything, Ty for being there for me <33

<33hollyrenee











I do mean everything I say on msp and in the art above.. I do miss those who are not friends and think of them often </3

11 comments:

  1. <33 Love the theme Holly! (a) Ly, ~Triangles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you holly x x I wud do anything for u x x And don't worry <3 i love you loads and I will be anything for u ! Besties forever and holly buy one of my outfits so I can be ur BFF for BFF week <33 ily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly stay strong,your a great,wonderful and an incredible friend to have but a few people don't realise it.<3.Get well soon xx<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you always bestie... You kknow i'll always be there to pick you up.... you can always meassage me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't let go, hold on, don't let go- stay strong... <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~Keep calm, and attempt a bit of meditation or yoga..Yoga and meditation if your in distress or worried or sad and your true friends are the ones who stay at your side when it's tough..And spending time with your friends, playing with animals or eating chocolate is meant to make people feel better (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ Ly and candi and all angelings (a) May the stars watch and protect you -Ponynut2 <('o'<) *Hugs* ☆d(o⌒∇⌒o)b

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Cool. About the post for Lily we're best friends and well she didn't tell me that :( about the chat I guess I thought you were still friends :'( Sorry on her behalf :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh also I made an artbook for best friends week <33333
      - Katniss is the best!!! (sorry I forgot to put my name last time)

      Delete
  8. Stay strong <333You and Candi don't deserve to be treated like this. The people that don't know how to treasure, such amazing friendships that you and Candi give to everyone are missing out!! Their loss.. Forever here for you both.. Love xxkiss230xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got an artie too ♥ on kendesar123... I have a bff irl Charlie who just joined msp... We r twins :D he IS a hero BUT I should tell him wht they did to me and hopefully he'll see their true colors... (a)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive