About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Okay Gregsaw your ? answered right here :)

Okay so I have this commenter on my blog asking me some a ? so here it goes click all pictures to make them bigger :) & setting something straight since ppl have to put words in ppls mouths.. I am not saying this of every hero.. I am friends with some hero's I am talking about the hero's who hate against us.. 

I have asked for the hate to stop many times both via blog and artbooks on msp, I have asked my group NOT to hate unless they are hated on 1st.. I have asked Roxy and Isha both to make something to ask for it to stop.. Roxy does and twists it all back on us and even go as far copying words we used in arts and blogs.. look in my blog for the post where I say I am sorry

I have also apologized to msp many times.. I am tired of ppl thinking they can drag Angelings down whn they infact are guilty of bringing hate to us themselves..I am tired of being hated on for my past everyday when I am genuinly for sorry my actions.. Life experiences change a person.. Those who want to hate me forever and for other people fine go ahead.. Im not going to please everyone or is everyone going to like me I am not asking that.. I am asking you read both sides and not go by a persons number on msp.. Go by your mind..

I also turned off comments I am dne fighting with you haters.. I dnt have time for it tbh.. You dnt see my views and I for sure dnt and wont see yours... 



Okay Greg I will now show you some answers.. BUT my ? to you is wht do hero's stand for on msp? Answer to reduce the bullying on msp right? Hmm (i)




she keeps getting worse (i).. LOL angelings will nvr bow down to hero's just like hero's will nvr bow to us when we nvr thought they would nor have we asked them too..




See this girl on these pictures she is a hero.. (i) not hero like is she.. NOW whn you all come back at us and say we are not angel like and we are supposed to keep peace? Again my ? to you is why should we whn again this was brought on by them to begin with?Do you honestly think it is okay for ppl to bully others and not let the people who are bullied defend themselves.. 

Well to all you haters & hypocrites.. just keep thinking tht because you have met your match we WILL ALWAYS defend ourselves, friends and fans.. msp revolves around everyone, every team, every group.. NOT just certain players :)

YOU need to stop being hypocrites you really do its not right for us take bashing from anyone..

There Greg is your answer to your ? I could go on with how they are hypocrites.. Copying everything, thinking they are above everyone else on msp by using their number to get the places.. and more..

Oh yeah this girl who is so badly trashing these walls her name is country124 as she admits right there.. 

& more hate I found on my sister's back up wall from a "hero" Nice supporters you got there Hero's.. One of your own popluar ones always comment to us being dead, then you have one threatning, then you have another threatning in her status and calling people cows (i) 

Arent you supposed to be hero's? As in being a hero? (i) Now you know how it feels to have words put in your mouth.. whn you all remark we are not very angel like 





Remember all angelings dnt hate unless you or a friend is hated on 1st dnt stoop down to some of their lvls & also watch wht you say because now you nvr know who will blog it next.. and also please look at one of my bff's blog posting on this girl as well..


(a)ings always!

<33hollyrenee 


Blog Archive