About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 1 Black & white theme

Another great start to the week! Keep checking back daily to see if you made it here on my blog.. Ly all 
<33hollyrenee


My dear friend Issy " 1D" taking the theme very seriously.. and enjoying her time with us b4 she has to leave us for a while I will truely miss you bestie <3




Magic ty so much for this wonderful art! I love it so much <3



& Slam ty so much for another Inspirational art.. Your words means so much and are very truthful <33




16 comments:

  1. Got an Outy xD Ly Holly!♥ ~Traingles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope many people participate in this theme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to puppy we do have many joining in its great <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  3. Tysm for putting me on here <33 Everybody looks fab <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD this theme is gonna be my 3rd fave xD This one is free xD i have tons of B&W clothes xD happy B&W week holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This theme is great <33 I changed my skin white and my lips black but people said it looked weird so I changed back. But I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xDD now tht was as well taking the theme seriously xD <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  6. Hahahahahaha x'D OMG I look just stunning xD (jks) I will miss you so much <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. You do look stunning <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. U look striking Issy (I) xDD lol, we will all miss u but we will welcome u with open arms when u return nvr forget that :) xx

      Delete
  7. PMSL Issy looks fabulous xD u all look amazing though I must say ;) love this theme! I got 2 outys on the go, must make more today <33 Ly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm participating! Let me get my outfit ready ;p

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive