About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, September 19, 2014

Birthstone's Week! Day 1




This week was a close call between all 3 on the tie breaker art but Birthstones won!

We are celebrating the month you were born in by wearing colors of your birthstone. 

I made an art to show you all the months and their stones..there Google your month & color.. Some months even have more then one stone & colors.. 


This week can be creative from casual to fancy!

Here are some pictures I have so far! Enjoy!

Click pictures to make them bigger.. also please make sure to read the posting below this one for News to Angelings <3





Nurse her birth month is June.. Loves the colors <3




Summerberry her birth month is December.. the same as my sister <3


Ty so much for this artbook it is so sweet! Ly <3



One of my bff's Whitegoldwolf made a special art.. We admit to being done with all the fighting and to move on.. <3 ty so much Aly!


19 comments:

  1. Oml yay! I get to wear Sapphire :) beautiful colour ;) is hayhay diamonds? And tysm for including me and my Ab :) I really hope the fight is over (a) that would be beautiful! Lysm bestie! And happy birthstone week! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hayhay is a diamond.. and she made her look herself I didnt <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. Awhhh so sweet <3 say "hello" to her for me :) I wish I could meet her, I bet she's incredible like you Hollz <33

      Delete
    3. I really needed a laugh today but i was so tired i couldnt even come on <33

      Delete
  2. ly 2 <333 I used to play on there but my sister came back and she used to be a hero aswell but i talked her out of it ;) Ly alway <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my sister to make my Sapphire look for me <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Millie xD so excited you will get to join in this week <3 feel better soon <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  4. im Garnet :D Dont have a full red outy but its mostly red :D Hope i can be in ur blog :)
    (a)ling till i leave this game :)
    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bananayellowrocker Here! My real name is Ellen. #RandomFactAboutMe XDD I really hope that fight is over <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Got My Outfit Which Is Tourmaline <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the fight is over :) And very1 looks great... The best is You Hayhay and America altho i like them all xD <333 ly always bff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im a garnet :D and holly ur status on the post of u " this hair makes me look odd " LOL ...... Don't b silly everything looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww ty Cadie :D and same for you all <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive