About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Thts it!

This is like my 5th blog posting about stopping hate!! I am asking everyone to stop this.. it is to the point it is making so many ppl stressed... My friends and angelings if you get hated on depending how you feel just block them and keep blocking.. Angelings if you choose to fight back be prepared it just gets worse..  I have made countless arts and posts.. NOW STOP!

We are loosing friends because they choose to listen to hate, and not go by the friendship we have itself :/

There are few ppl on tht game who are so horrible whn it comes to hating on angelings I have the pictures of it.. 

Do you honestly sit there and say hey I am so cool for defending my team? Will it get their attention? Hmm idk, but if it did would they like to see how mean you are? I mean come on.. some ppl on Msp seriously cant handle it anymore!

Now Angelings please listen.. dnt go spamming with (a), please do not go and hate 1st!

Now HERO'S read roxy's blog!


NOW STOP and leave us alone we leave you alone! No need for this let msp move on.. Move on with your game and your team.. I am tired of trying to be peace maker through this I have done my part many times!
 & 1 more thing STOP asking about Libby let Libby tell you since she wants to talk about it so much.. we again havent said much on msp  so you want to go and believe her and unfriend me with out knowing all details  go ahead again your not basing any of it off our friendship..

Ty <33hollyrenee

Blog Archive