About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Plz Read!

I am so behind on Msp.. I need you all to be patient I am sure I have missed arts and such.. But my net keeps going out.. Just please be patient, I am only 1 person trying to do so much.. 

Ty <33hollyrenee

11 comments:

  1. i know, u told me that ages ago xDD jks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been behind yes for a bit but i am further behind because of it <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wht devil Cat said xD whn i first made the post i put my next isnt working o,0

      Delete
  3. Lol yes my wifi is a pain in the butt too. It's goes out randomly and then comes back and goes... Ect. It's so annoying. That's why I sometimes don't answer lol x ily and to answer the lil question xD I hve made an Ab for u ;) but u don't hve to read it yet, only when u get the chance bestie :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I hope your net gets its act together and works!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I hope it gets better!! Mine does that sometimes!! It's so annoying ~ xxkiss230xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well last night it went off my secure line and i wouldnt be allowed on msp because it has cc info on it and such... :/ BUT by the grace of god i figured out how to get my secure line back and i dnt think i could do it again if i had to..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive