About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 25, 2014

New Theme Bff's!

Our new theme for this week is

BFF's

This week we honor your bff's
They do not have to be on profile! You can dress as them like twins.. or you could wear something they would wear and they wear something you would wear, Or you could just be someone you consider a bff.. It can be so fun and creative! You have all week to get your bff's in!

Okay I want to try something BUT I NEED time for it to get done. You are even welcome to make a movie for the theme, and even decorate your room for it! But as I said please give me time.. If i do get to your room I wont stay long cause I get booted :/ If I noticed I am being rushed to get this all done I wont do it anymore I am busy both in life & games and get behind a bit <3 so please be patient!

Please make sure to add your status who your bff is! Hope you enjoy the theme!


14 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful theme holly xx<3
    I'll try to log on today<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OML this is gunna be fun xD Ima first SOO dressing up as u xD lol <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i knew you would I want see you with red hair!

      Delete
    2. LOL xD Ima go on msp after supper to dress as you (i) I can't wait to look flawless xD lol I haven't actually worn red hair on msp before I don't think lol! XD but I really must for u BFF <3 xD lol

      Delete
  3. I already have 2 or 3 outfits for 3 ppl in mind ( 1 you could guess xDD ) <333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starr your beautiful I cant wait to see it! I have so many ppl to dress as :O <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  4. LOL.. I have seen one dress as me and i was like tht was so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dressed up as a cross between Holly and Aly xD (a)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Aly look was Beautiful and looked so much like her o,0 xD i love it so much!

      Delete
  6. I wish i had a someone close to me :(
    But i hope you had fun :)
    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This theme is so creative and good fun, I will try to log on Msp as soon as I can and get my friend's outfits (a) Angelings (a) Ly -Ponynut2 *Hugs* And ℒove ❤✰≧◠◡◠≦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw this is such a lovely theme!! Going to get my outfit ready! <3 xxkiss230xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great theme idea, love all the hard work and creativity you put into these themes! DevilCat5

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive