About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, September 22, 2014

Birthstones & Pink weekend posting xD

Sorry I had either mis numbered or something but whn i started doing the math.. it shouldnt had been day 3 yesterday o,0.. anyways here is day 3 for birthstones week..  Also this past weekend for Pink " Cancer awareness" went off really well and we had so many join in <33 ty all so much.. Click pictures to make them bigger <33



Here is aly with a very sincere and serious art.. <33 we all have been going through such a tough time </3



Banana supporting Cancer day!


My good friend Coolgirlgoth supporting cancer day and also making a Birthstone art <33



Me supporting both Cancer day and Birthstone week <33


Natalia ty so much for your artbook <33



Tatiana.. This girl has been super nice she has apologized to me for everything & to the angelings she even apologized and made a wonderful art! Ty so much Tatiana<33




Swagboy has started his own Angelings series.. Its great so please make sure of you want to watch it go for it <33 and ty so much for the artbook <33



Ty so much for this art <3 as I told you i am nvr annoyed with your arts.. I love them so much and means so much to me you would take your time to even make me the <33 ty




Ty so much Googoo for everything I have known such a short time.. but you have been such a goo friend to me.. Ty so much <33



7 comments:

  1. Awhh Your Welcome <33 Thanks For Adding Me To Your Blog And Accepting My Apology <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a beautiful week in all honesty :) ty for including me once again bestie! I need to make more blog posts and put u in u know xD I owe u so much of my heart :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want u or shall i say need you to look at my arty for you and Candi in not friends with you so i chose HayHay for the place in fact i might change it to !!!Hollyrenee!!! But thats to long O,O
    <3<3Cake248 ly lots ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥Tysm x Angelings meabs So much to me! :) ily, Hope your feeling better. (a)ing Forever....♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive