About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ready for Halloween! xD

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love the colors, smells, decorations and even the weather! I love fall for the same reasons.. I am a BIG Fall and Halloween fan xD There is just something about all the smells and colors.. to me makes it the most peaceful and fun time of the year!

On msp I have some of room decorated for Halloween! Here are some pictures.. Please go visit my room if you want.. I have a ton of pets even the old Boonies from msp xD Does anyone remember whn you had to clean their mess up and you got star coins for it LOL (i) good old msp I miss it so much and wish it would return.. Only if msp didnt fix wht wasnt broke xD

As Fall & Halloween approach I will be making more looks for the season & holiday.. ALL my looks are up for grabs just please buy from my look is all I ask! 

I will also be planning some themes around both of them xD

Enjoy the pictures!

<33hollyrenee



17 comments:

  1. Haha your room looks very Halloweeny & awesome Holly xD I love Halloween too, something about it makes me feel happy xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same me too xDD I love it.. I love ghost stories and such.. I do believe in stuff like tht.. Like paranormal, physics etc xD

      Delete
  2. Yes omg I love fall for so many reasons including this. Your outfits are freaky (lol get it) awesome xD I love seeing everyone dress up and get in the "zone". Plus it always puts you in an extra good mood :) can't wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr.. change of season means so many things kind of like a new a start etc.. no matter wht season it turns... but I am nvr tored of fall or winter.. 3 reasons.. Less sun, decorations..time change xD i love it when it gets dark.. I am not a daytime person i would love to have it be cloudy or dark xD

      Delete
  3. Your room is beautiful Bestie!! I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love halloween because my birthday is near it (y)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta check it out... Will do soon bestie <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly your a month early xDDD Gorgeous room <333 Haloweeen here we commmeeeeee <3 xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I knpw I even decroate for Christmas in real and on game a month or more early xDDD I love both seasons and holidays! <3

      Delete
    2. I put my Christmas tree up last yr on november the 1st 0,o

      Delete
  7. Lol yeah! Halloween! ;D luv it! But I'm terrified of ghost stories and movies! I believe it all too lol xD ..... That isn't gunna stop me having a party tho xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ur room looks so good ! Id visit it but it looks scary D: Happy nrly Halloween . Im gonna strt decorating soon xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love fall and halloween so much o.o i believe in ghosts and all that xD Let's have a party on the 30th at my house (msp xDD) (a)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Christmas better.. On MSP the joy spreads and it just makes me feel so happy, it's the only time of year where I can play without being bothered.. Just seeing christmas music videos makes me feel warm inside, I can't wait for December<3 + I like trick or treating on Halloween :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOOO!!! xD Holly come online <333

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oml. I Love Halloween, I Love Ghost Stories They Make Me Feel All Nice Inside...I Know. I Sound Like A Freak (i)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive